A question to all you listeners. With the holidays coming up, we’ve been considering whether or not to go on a holiday break or something. So I thought I’d put up a poll to ask people what they would prefer us to do over the holidays (provided we get to them 😛 ). The fact is that I realize that some people might be too busy traveling or visiting family to listen regularly during that time, so I came up with a few ideas.
- Keep doing regular episodes and just hope people catch up later.
- Record some shorter episodes on little topics like how to handle weather verbs and such.
- Take clips from previous shows to make one or two “best of” clip shows.
- Use some extra material I have recorded (some cut from episode #13, and others recorded before/after the show) for an “outtake show”.
- Produce no shows at all, so people don’t feel like they’re getting behind.
What should we do over the holidays?
- More regular episodes! (64%, 35 Votes)
- Mini-topic episodes! (38%, 21 Votes)
- Outtake show! (16%, 9 Votes)
- Clip show! (5%, 3 Votes)
- Nothing! I'm too busy to listen during that time (5%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 55